The right reasons to choose Amiens
Our objective is to help you find a bespoke solution!
The ultimate in proximity.
In the heart of the Hauts de France region and only one hour from Paris, come and experience your convention or seminar in a city on a human scale. Whether you are on foot or visit by bike, Amiens is appealing and captivating.
Mégacité, our convention centre, offers you the opportunity to organise all types of events.
A green, peaceful destination
Amiens is the 4th greenest town in France . It has been awarded 4 flowers in the Villes et Villages Fleuris (Floral Towns and Villages) competition and possesses 300 hectares of floating gardens (hortillonnages) and 65 km of canals. It is located just 1 hour from Somme Bay, ranked among the world’s most beautiful bays.
The city of Jules Verne
Why not theme your event around Jules Vernes, the city’s hero? The novelist lived in Amiens for over 30 years. You can visit the private 19th century residence where Jules Verne lived and wrote most of his Extraordinary Voyages, or organise a prestigious evening in the Jules Verne circus, one of the last ‘permanent’ circuses in France.
A personalised reception
Our main mission is to provide clients with support for the organisation of their events, whether the target audience is an association or corporate (companies and agencies). The Tourist Office and Convention Bureau offers you the services of a neutral and objective contact who will accompany you throughout the organisation of your event.
We accompany you for the bespoke organisation of your business events:
- Assistance with preparing applications
- Search for the ideal venue for your event
- Organisation of a reconnaissance visit
- Search for hotel vacancies
- Proposal of a programme for participants or accompanying persons
- Themed evening
- Team Building programme
- Provision of tourist documentation
- Business gifts...
Supports technological and societal challenges through three fields of specialisation: e-health - digital tech - energy
The Amiens Cluster incubator/accelerator is a centre of innovation that provides support to project bearers through to the creation of their activity
Le Bloc e-health cluster: towards a personalised health path
- Spinal column operations accomplished with the assistance of the robot named Rosa
- SimUSanté is the largest polyvalent pole of excellence in Europe in terms of the simulation of professional contexts. It is designed for professionals and health students
- 2000 sq m of offices, laboratories and workshops designed to host activities in the sectors of health, future nutrition, R&D and high-tech logistics.
EnergeiA cluster: Innovation for an energy self-sufficient city
- the energy hub: A reference in the field of energy storage.
- Urban heating network: Amiens is the first city in France to have a heating network that is based on an energy mix that associates five local sources of recovered and renewable energy.
- The BHNS: this electric zero-emissions bus has improved our way of travelling in the city.
ADN Cluster: Artificial Intelligence at the service of customer relations
Amiens’ digital tech sector is rich and comprises some real gems in the field of public research, higher education and the economic sector. The ADN Cluster structures this sector to promote collaborative work between various players and focuses on artificial intelligence and customer relations.
Les Hortillonnages et Vous
Une visite des hortillonnages, idéale en famille !
Cathédrale Notre-Dame d'Amiens
C'est LE trésor d'Amiens à voir absolument. Patrimoine mondial de l'Unesco. Véritable prouesse technique...
Cimetière Paysager de la Madeleine
Créé au XVIIIe siècle sur le site d’une ancienne maladrerie, le cimetière de la Madeleine constitue l'un des plus...