Our quality-based approach
We place customer satisfaction at the heart of everything that we do!
Every day, our team of local experts welcomes you at Place Notre-Dame, right next to the cathedral, and offers you high-quality services. The Amiens Tourist Office and Convention Bureau strives to deliver the following:
High-quality customer services:
- A team of expert professionals who know Amiens inside out and deliver a tailored service to each of their customers in a number of foreign languages;
- Up-to-date knowledge (working in collaboration with the region’s Tourist Offices), in order to ensure that any information is comprehensive and reliable;
- Be open every day between 9:30 am and 6:00 pm (6:30 pm between April and September), with the exceptions of 25 December and 1 January;
- Respond to your emails and post within 48 hours all year round;
- Properly deal with any comments and suggestions relayed to the service or the service provider in question within 3 days;
- Free information about Amiens’ tourist attractions, through paper documents translated into a number of languages (English, German, Dutch, Italian, Spanish, Russian and Chinese);
- Free access to Wi-Fi upon request and phone- and tablet-charging facilities with our “geek bar”;
- Develop its range of retail products and tourist products that meet visitor needs;
- A booking service for guided tours and individual and group trips all year round;
- Easy access to our premises by improving the signage and accessibility (gaining “4 Handicaps Tourism and Handicaps” certification)
- 24/7 access to emergency telephone numbers in French and English.
For service providers:
- Maintain a permanent dialogue thanks to thematic commissions, in particular;
- Support their projects and provide them with expert advice;
- Help to raise awareness among their staff about Amiens’ tourist identity.
For elected officials:
- Perform its public service role professionally;
- Consider their requirements;
- Play a full role in pushing the destination forward in the desired direction, by implementing the new tourism strategy, in particular.
Our environmental commitments:
- Encourage our visitors to travel on foot, by bike or by bus as far as possible;
- Manage our stocks as effectively as possible;
- Raise awareness among our customers and partners about downloading documents and only printing or taking documents that they really need.
This logo means that this tourist office complies with the NF X 50-730 standard and NF 237 certification rules. It provides a guarantee that any activities around welcoming and providing guests with information; promotion/communication, production/marketing and retail initiatives; and measures to assess and improve the service quality are regularly monitored.