You will appreciate : Refined French cooking in an understated, modern setting near the cathedral. A rich list of fine wines served by the glass or bottle.
Mercure Amiens Cathédrale
21/23, Rue Flatters
At less then 10 km
Starting at 19
Our restaurant proposes refined French cooking made from fresh products that are prepared while respecting their flavours.
At the Echanson (the officer in charge of serving drink at the table of princes and kings), you will discover a selection of wines to pair with the dishes.
Number of place settings
Maximum number of place settings
A destination for everyoneyes
- Not accessible to people with wheelchair
- Accessible to people with hearing disabilities
- Accessible to people using a cane
- Accessible to people with visual disabilities
- Accessible to people with mental disabilities
- Resting space
- Toilets accessible by people with disabilities
- Wifi Access
Min. rate (in euros)
Max. rate (in euros)
Adult set menu
Means of payment
- Credit card
- Holiday vouchers