Edouard Lesueur is a bee-keeper and honey producer in Cavillon. He markets his products directly to customers.
Wide choice of honey throughout the seasons, featuring different plants.
Spread your bread or flavour your tea with his spring honey, rapeseed, clover or sainfoin.
He only sells honey that he has produced himself.
Sustainable activity, respecting both bees and biodiversity, producing top quality traditional honey.
- Farm produce: local honeys – at least 10 different sorts produced in his hives:
- 5 spring honeys (rapeseed flavour, fruit flavour, may blossom flavour, maple flavour, mixed flower flavour)
- 5 summer honeys (lime blossom flavour, sweet clover flavour, sainfoin flavour, red clover flavour, mixed flower flavour)
- gingerbread with different flavours.
Sale on the farm
Farm tours: farm tours possible, on request, by appointment.
Sale at markets
On sale at farmers' and craft markets all year round.
Other points of sale
Our honey is also on sale in the following places: Locavrac in Abbeville - Au marché Fleuri in Oisemont - Au pain d'Antan in Izel les Hameaux (62) – Click & collect at Tours en Vimeu.
Type of activity Welcome to the farm
- Locked material room
- Fruit/vegetable dispenser
Things to do