La Chambre d'Amiens
You'll like its location near the Zénith, exhibition centre, race course and its car park.
La Chambre d’Amiens enjoys an outstanding setting close to Amiens town centre and its tourist attractions (cathedral, Hortillonnages, Jules Verne house, Tour Perret, Saint Leu district) and a business/activity hub near A16 motorway exit with Mégacité exhibition centre, Zénith, Licorne stadium, race course. La Chambre d’Amiens is also just 5 min. drive from Amiens Sud teaching hospital.
The Lachambre family welcomes you to this peaceful and unusual hotel with its modern comforts and friendly atmosphere. The interior reflects the history and rich heritage of Amiens and the Somme. The décor of each floor invites you to discover different aspects of the region: history and art, nature, city and modernity and (last but not least) water.
A destination for everyone
• Hôtel récent disposant de prestations accessibles.
- Not accessible to people with wheelchair
- Accessible to people using a cane
- Accessible to people with mental disabilities
- Disabled lift
- Private parking with spaces for disabled motorists
- Toilets accessible by people with disabilities
Number of suites
Number of rooms
Number of family rooms
Number of rooms for people with reduced mobility
- Hair dryer
- Internet access in bedrooms
- Internet access
- WIFI Access
- Cable/ satellite
- Bicycle shed
- Baby's cot
- Private parking
Means of payment
- American Express
- Credit card
- Postal or bank cheques
- Holiday vouchers