Hôtel Victor Hugo
You'll like: the old fashioned charm of this little town centre hotel (cathedral 100m away, 5 min. from railway station) and warm welcome provided by Marianne and Guy.
Attractive privately-run hotel a stone's throw from the Cathedral and the old Saint-Leu Quarter, 5 minutes from the railway station, Hortillonages market gardens and city centre. Fully refurbished rooms, several of which look out onto the back of the Cathedral.
A destination for everyone
• Présences de 3 marches à l’entrée de l’hôtel.
• Chambre accessible PMR équipée d’une douche située au rez-de-chaussé.
- Accessible to people with wheelchair
- Accessible to people with hearing disabilities
- Accessible to people using a cane
- Accessible to people with mental disabilities
A warm welcome guaranteed for all our guests. We are happy to provide useful information to help you explore Amiens and its surrounding area.
Number of rooms
Number of family rooms
- Hair dryer
- Internet access in bedrooms
- Internet access
- WIFI Access
- Double glazing
- Family room
- Baby's cot
- Room service
Means of payment
- Credit card
- Postal or bank cheques
- Holiday vouchers