Affectionately called ‘the Little Vincennes of Picardy’, the speciality of Amiens Racecourse is that gallop and trotting events take place at night during 26 annual meetings. Listed as a Regional Centre, it hosts national and international PMU (licenced betting) races. Located in the heart of the city, the site benefits from a remarkable infrastructure, easy access, two floodlit tracks, a car park for 2000 vehicles, a 400-seat panoramic restaurant, two bars and a children’s play area. The jockey and his horse light up the track at every event for the public’s pleasure. And because there’s nothing like the thrills of horseracing, the Amiens Racecourse intends to share the love of this sport with the widest audience possible.
A destination for everyone
• Pas de prise en charge spécifique pour les PMR mais site accessible.
• Restaurant panoramique accessible.
- Not accessible to people with wheelchair
- Accessible to people with hearing disabilities
- Accessible to people using a cane
- Accessible to people with mental disabilities
- Disabled lift
- Private parking with spaces for disabled motorists
- Toilets accessible by people with disabilities