Horse-drawn carriage ride
Discover Amiens to the peaceful rhtyhm of clip-clopping hooves.
Please note that due to works on both the Dodane and Cange bridges, the horse-drawn carriage will not be able to circulate until 26 November.
The Ponthieu carriages will take you for a cultural and fun ride through the lower town and the city centre.
The carriage will travel
- Wednesdays and weekends from 15:00 to 19:00
- During the October holidays: Tuesday to Sunday from 14:00 to 18:00
- For groups upon reservation.
Head to the cathedral square for the start of the ride (25 minutes).
- Adult: €7
- Children from 3 to 14: €5
- Children under 3 (on parents' lap): free
Tour contents explained in French.