Au fil de l'eau
Sail serenely on the river Somme and its rieux (small canals) by taking advantage of a guided tour or hiring a boat to discover this magnificent green setting.
Association for the protection and safeguard of the hortillonnages
54 boulevard de Beauvillé - 80 000 AMIENS
Tel: +33(0)3 22 92 12 18
- From 1st April to 31 October every day from 1:30 pm.
- No booking required.
- Duration of the visit: 45 minutes
For your information:
- Site accessible to people with reduced mobility until boarding
- Help with set-up in the boats
- The site has 6 boats where a single manual wheelchair can be loaded depending on its width (for more information, contact the Hortillonnages association)
- Seats without backrest
- FYI: distance of about 50 cm between the platform and the bottom of the boat
- Accompanying person required for mentally handicapped persons
- Medium-sized dogs accepted, except for assistance dogs for which there is no particular restriction.