With its 80,000 vistors,the garage sale (called "réderie" in Picardy) is the second most important event of this type, after this of Lille.
On Sunday, the 22nd of April, Amiens will wake up in the festive atmosphere of its traditional spring "réderie". You must be on place very early to find good deals! 51 streets are full of antique-hunters from Picardy, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Canada, Italy, and even Australia!
From 5a.m, about 500 professional sellers and 1500 amateur sellers prepare their "shop", like an Aladdin's cave...
A destination for everyoneyes
• Foule très dense
• En très grande partie située sur l'axe Destination Pour Tous
- Not accessible to people with wheelchair
- Accessible to people with hearing disabilities
- Accessible to people using a cane
- Accessible to people with mental disabilities