The 30th annual "Médiévales au Bord de l'Eau" will immerse the Saint-Leu district in a medieval atmosphere... This traditional popular festival will charm you with its numerous events.
‘Tradition and modernity’ are the keywords of a programme that once again this year will bring its share of surprises and long-awaited events: the medieval market, ‘hortillon’ soup, the reconstruction of medieval camps, water jousting tournaments, the various ‘ripailles’ (feasts), the ecumenical celebration with a release of doves and, of course, the traditional Saturday night parade and fireworks! From Boulevard du Cange to Boulevard Baraban, you will discover regional products and the trades and crafts of yesteryear. A good number of craftspersons set up their stalls on the medieval market, while the reconstructed camps with their warriors, as well as a ‘court of miracles’ with its beggars and rogues, will delight history lovers.
A destination for everyoneyes
• Le parc Saint-Pierre a été labellisé pour les 4 familles de handicap.
• En cas de pluie, les parties herbeuses du parc Saint-Pierre ne sont pas facilement praticables.
• Les animations situées dans le quartier Saint-Leu sont majoritairement sur l'axe Destination pour Tous.
• Les WC publics accessibles se situent dans le Parc Saint-Pierre.
• Foule dense.
- Not accessible to people with wheelchair
- Accessible to people with hearing disabilities
- Accessible to people using a cane
- Accessible to people with mental disabilities
- Resting space
- Toilets accessible by people with disabilities