International Street Arts Festival
One of ten major annual Street Arts events and certainly one of the first in the Street & Circus category. This event has shone another light on Amiens for over 40 years now. It provides the public with an occasion to participate in the ‘In’ and ‘Off’ performances of over thirty highly-renowned professional companies. Shows, performances and installations transform the city’s streets and squares. All performances are free! Just one hour from Paris and Lille, this artistic and festive event attracts over 40,000 spectators every year!
A destination for everyoneyes
• Ce festival a lieu dans tout le centre-ville. L’accessibilité est donc à étudier selon le lieu de la manifestation à laquelle vous souhaitez assister.
• Foule dense.
- Not accessible to people with wheelchair
- Accessible to people with hearing disabilities
- Accessible to people using a cane
- Accessible to people with visual disabilities
- Accessible to people with mental disabilities