IC.ON.IC, the Amiens Métropole visual arts festival
Amiens Métropole offers a visual arts festival that invites you to discover artistic proposals in the public space and in cultural locations. From 4 October to 17 December 2022, the streets are decked out with works dedicated to the urban space, combining heritage discovery with visual experience. From 20 to 22 October 2022, video mapping sequences project original creations in sound frames onto historic facades in the city centre. From 14 November to 17 December 2022, 15 venues form a contemporary art trail where you can discover visual artists who question our relationship to the region.
A destination for everyone
• Les rues du quartier Saint-Leu sont majoritairement pavées.
- Not accessible to people with wheelchair
- Accessible to people with hearing disabilities
- Accessible to people using a cane
- Accessible to people with mental disabilities