‘Both a daytime and nighttime spectacle, including trotting and galloping, on a remarkable site with very easy access. Two floodlit tracks, a car park for 2000 vehicles, a 400-seat panoramic restaurant, two bars, children’s activities and play area, and the possibility to watch the race from close up aboard the famous following car. The Amiens racecourse, your new playground, between friends, enthusiasts or with the family. 26 yearly events.
Trotting and galloping races. Events open to all.’
Ladies, students and seniors / galloping and trotting
Open to all, to experience among friends, enthusiasts or with the family, the Amiens racecourse offers both trotting and galloping races.
A destination for everyone
• Pas de prise en charge spécifique pour les PMR mais site accessible.
• Dispose d'un restaurant panoramique.
- Not accessible to people with wheelchair
- Accessible to people with hearing disabilities
- Accessible to people using a cane
- Accessible to people with mental disabilities
- Disabled lift
- Resting space
- Private parking with spaces for disabled motorists
- Toilets accessible by people with disabilities
Activities on offer
- On horseback