French Ballon au Poing Championship
A true religion for an entire region, ballon au poing matches have been organised in Picardy for over two centuries. It is played in teams of six and, in contrast with other hand games, it uses a ball. To hit the ball, players wrap their hand and fist with a strip of fabric or leather. Each match consists of 6 or 7 sets which are scored as in tennis. This sports and cultural event traditionally takes place at the Amiens - Parc de la Hotoie ballodrome.
A destination for everyone
• L'accès au bassin ou aux parties herbeuses nécessite de monter un trottoir.
- Not accessible to people with wheelchair
- Accessible to people with hearing disabilities
- Accessible to people using a cane
- Accessible to people with mental disabilities
- Resting space