17 Jun to 18 Jun
European Archaeology Days
2 rue Puvis de Chavannes
During the European Archaeology Days (EAD), all those with an interest in archaeology are mobilised to help the public discover the treasures of our heritage and the basics of the discipline.
Organisers of digs, research bodies, universities, museums and archaeological sites, laboratories, associations, archives and local authorities are encouraged to organise innovative, original and interactive activities for the general public.
A destination for everyoneyes
- Not accessible to people with wheelchair
- Accessible to people with hearing disabilities
- Accessible to people using a cane
- Accessible to people with visual disabilities
- Accessible to people with mental disabilities
- Disabled lift
- Resting space
- Toilets accessible by people with disabilities
Prix Min (en €)
Prix Max (en €)